- WooCommerce plugin (free, required),
- Storefront theme (free, optional),
- WooCommerce Composite Products (premium, optional).
The multilingual capabilities are provided by:
- WPGlobus plugin (free, required),
- WooCommerce WPGlobus extension (premium, required),
- WPGlobus Plus extension (premium, optional).
Being a popular alternative to WPML, WPGlobus works very well with large online stores. It is lightweight and fast and does not require making copies of each product in the store to support several languages.
The WooCommerce WPGlobus add-on extends multilingual features to the elements specific to WooCommerce: custom post type “product”, its categories, tags, attributes, etc.
The WPGlobus Plus adds several convenient options, such as the ability to translate URL parts, exclude some of the items from any specific language, and so on.
For more information about WPGlobus Multilingual, please visit the WPGlobus website.